A full day of improv and joy: four showcases from our students in Amsterdam and a special special duo-show with some of Flock Theatre’s best performers.
- 14:30-15:00: Walk in, drink coffee, find a spot
- 15:00-15:45: Bodiespeaking: Movement in Improvisation – Taught by Úrsula
- 16:00-16:45: FilmFarsi: Iranian Tellanovella – Taught by Tanine
- 17:00-17:45: Underthink: Improv for Beginners – Taught by Guru
- 18:00-18:45: Fargo: Crime Comedy – Taught by Ashley
- 19:30-20:00: Person of Interest – Duoshow by Tanine & Jenny (tryout)
- 20:00 and later: Hang out, talk improv, drinks and laughs
The showcases include professional performers, excited beginners, advanced improvisers, and everything in between. Entrance is free, donations are welcome.
Our showcases are known to be surprising and ‘gezellig’. We hope to see you there!
The event is free of charge, and the Café will be serving drinks and snacks!
The cafe is accessible via one flight of stairs and is therefore unfortunately not wheelchair accessible.