A full day of improv and joy, with 5 showcases and 1 special show.
Our improv extravaganza is always a fun, social, and warm afternoon and evening. A wide variety of showcases from our students in Amsterdam.
Come see improv theatre that is light, deep, short, long, theatrical, comedic, and everything in between. Nestle yourself between our students, their audience, and Flock friends while enjoying fresh coffees, special beers, and tasty snacks.
This time we end the extravaganza with a special one-time show of Spanish artist Diego Ingold and French (but local) artist Gael Doorneweerd-Perry, presenting their work of a 2-week artistic residency.
- 14:30-15:00: Walk in, drink coffee, find a spot
- 15:00-15:45: Scenes & Dilemma’s – Scenes inspired by ‘De Vloer Op’, taught by Laura
- 16:00-16:45: Semi-directed Horror Stories – Taught by Gael
- 17:00-17:45: Beginners – Fun games, short forms and scenes, taught by Laura
- 18:00-18:45: Once Upon A Time Stories – A dark fairytale longform, taught by Laura
- 19:00-20:00: Just Play – A freeform performance, taught (for 24 classes!) by Gael
- 20:30-21:15: What Remains… – A physical theatre duo by Diego & Gael
- 21:15 and later: Hang out, talk improv, drinks and laughs
The event is free of charge, and the Café will be serving drinks and snacks! Walk in any time, we would love to see you there.